In this technological era, where there are remedies for numerous malignant diseases hair loss is no big issue to deal with. In this regard, hair transplant surgeries are gaining prominence among men and women who no longer consider hair loss as their destiny. Hair transplant has given these victims hope to make their appearance better with the help of an FUE hair transplant.
This innovative hair transplant technique is a pain-free and risk-free hair loss remedy. Moreover, receiving the procedure from a reputed clinic with the assistance of skillful surgeons will surely provide you incredible results. You can have very skillful surgeons in a third world country like Pakistan as well, just search for hair transplant cost in Pakistan.
Is FUE transplant worth it?
There are two types of hair transplant procedures used worldwide, FUE and FUT. What makes FUE worth it will be discussed now.
FUE is short for Follicular Unit Extraction while FUT stands for Follicular Unit Transplant.
In FUE transplant, individual hair follicles are obtained from the donor area and then planted in the recipient area. On the other hand, the FUT procedure works in a slightly different manner. Instead of the single hair follicles removal, in this method, a strip of skin is removed from the contributor area and then the removal of hair follicles is done and then the transplantation takes place.
Both the procedures have a minor difference, but the scar visibility is great. That is why most people prefer FUE. Besides, the success rate of FUE transplant is 85-95% that makes it worth giving a try.
Is FUE transplanting the best?
FUE transplant is the best way to get hair restored. However, the following are the benefits of this wonderful treatment that will let you decide if FUE is the best treatment.
- The success rate is higher than the other methods. Which means higher regrowth of the hair?
- As the extraction of hair follicles is done individually and no strip of skin is peeled off, the recovery is relatively quicker.
- Lesser discomfort due to small scars.
- The scar visibility is also not very noticeable and the patient can even have short hair.
- The treatment can be carried out on the other body parts also, for instance, on eyebrows, beard, and chest.
What should I do before and after the treatment?
FUE hair transplant before and after is an important point to be discussed. We will be looking into this point in detail so that no question is left unanswered.
- Before the hair transplant you should get ready for it.
- Meet different doctors of various clinics and select the best one.
- Check the previous patient’s record and the FUE hair transplant before and after results for your satisfaction.
- If you are a good candidate and eligible for the treatment, ask your doctor and start the pre-operative precautions.
- After the surgery, ask your doctor for post-operative precautions and care.
- Take the pain relief medicine regularly if prescribed by your surgeon.
- If you notice, something unexpected, redness, inflammation or something else visit your doctor immediately.
- In case of severe pain, contact your surgeon.
FUE transplant is the most popular hair restoration method. The demand for this treatment is incredibly increasing due to the positive reviews from the patients. FUE transplant has given confidence to young people who were suffering from hair loss. This treatment is an affordable method to reverse the hair loss situation. But it requires to be performed by the skilled people so that you get what you pay for. Furthermore, it has no side effects and the procedure is also not intimidating.
I hope you got enough information from this article that you were looking for and it proved to be useful to you.